Saturday, January 24, 2009

PICK: SUPER BOWL XLIII - CARDINALS VS. STEELERS




After a week of (suffering with no football on TV) sleeping, eating, thinking, a grooming, researching, napping, and more sleeping, my conclusion on who would win Super Bowl XLIII came to me as a rather simple pick: THE STEELERS. Basically, in all my postings, I've touted that I'm a fan of importance of defense when playing football and if you look at who the Steelers had to beat to make it to the Super Bowl vs. the Cardinals, the Steelers too the "tougher" route vs more defensive minded teams and they won by playing BETTER DEFENSE. I think the game will be close, but in the end the Steelers defense will come though in the 4th quarter when it counts. Be sure to check out my other picks on some of the other aspects of Super Bowl XLIII: the coin toss, first score, first team to score and the over / under.



1 comment:

  1. This dog is amazing! WOn me big money so far.

    ReplyDelete

TubeMogul Marketplace Link: