Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday Recap - Pepper Goes 2-5 for the Weekend...Back in the Doghouse!

Okay, I'm struggling for the second day in a row.  When my first victory came with the WildCats, I just knew it was going to be a looooooong weekend.  I also knew that Indiana beating Illinois was a long shot.  Just goes to show, the favorites don't always win.  In addition, I suffered my first NHL loss as the Devils beat the Sharks in a very exciting 6-5 game.  The Flyers are my lone win for the day.  Overall for the weekend, 2 wins and 5 losses, which includes Mark Martin's loss in the Daytona 500.  Can't win them all. 

Coming this week - - the Oscars!  In addition, I will be picking more NBA, NHL and NCAA basketball games later this week. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

TubeMogul Marketplace Link: