Sunday, March 22, 2009

RECAP: NCAA ROUNDS 1&2: PEPPER GONE MAD AT 77% RIGHT

In the opening round, I got 23 Wins and 9 Losses. I got the following upset correct: Arizona, USC, Texas A&M (#9 over #8), Michigan, and Wisconsin. Missed on Cleveland St (who didn't), Dayton, Mississippi State, Utah St (so close), Siena (so close) and Western Kentucky.

As for Round 2: I got 14 out of 16 - but more importantly the only 2 losses were teams that lost in Round 1 - Wake Forest and Mississippi State.

So the Overall Record of the Weekend: 37 Wins - 11 Loss - 77% - I rank 293,772 on ESPN whatever that means. Why they haven't focus on a Dog making picks over the President is beyond my fluffy ears.

So my Elite 8 - only Wake Forest is done, so 7 out of the 8 teams are still alive. All 4 picks for the Final Four are alive - and I'm sticking with my pick for the champion: Memphis.

See the Elite 8 and Final Four Picks Below:



Final Four & National Championship:





Subscribe to the Daily PoodlePicks Newsletter


No comments:

Post a Comment

TubeMogul Marketplace Link: